DMX-ETH Product Spotlight
The DMX-ETH series is an easy to use all-in-one stepper solution with Ethernet connectivity. This product provides a drop-in stepper axis for PLC/PC-based Ethernet system at an affordable price.
The DMX-ETH uses standard TCP/IP protocol to communicate. Arcus has recently provided a whitepaper disucssing how to link our DMX-ETH to industry standard PLCs.
Closed Loop Capability
The integrated encoder allows for automatic position maintainence to be achieved. The 1000 count encoder allows for 0.9 degree encoder resolution to be achieved.
The DMX-ETH is stand-alone programmable via our BASIC-like programming language (A-Script). Multi-tasking allows for up to two programs to be run in parallel.
- On-the-fly target change
- On-the-fly speed change
- Opto-isolated I/O
- 10Mbps Ethernet communication (ASCII, TCP/IP)
- 2 x inputs
- 2 x outputs
- +Limit/-Limit/Home inputs
- 1000 line incremental encoder (4000 counts/rev with 4x quadrature decoding)
- StepNLoop closed loop control (position verification)
- 12-48 VDC
- 3.0 Amp max current setting (peak current)
- 2 to 500 micro-step setting
- 1 MHz max pulse support
- NEMA 17/23 motor sizes available in different stack sizes
- 1.8° step angle