Series A1C High Performance CD® Couplings – Many New Features Include Improved Clamp Style Hub Design for Handling Larger Shafts and Higher Torque
The continuous improvement practices at Zero-Max have produced a new series of theworld famous CD® Coupling – Series A1C high performance CD®couplings. These couplings are designed for today’s most demanding servo motorand motion control applications.
Featuring high torsional stiffness and high dynamic load capacity, CD A1C couplingsensure reliable machine operation. They provide precise positioning under highspeed reversing loads without fatigue for reliable 24/7 operation. In addition,these zero-backlash couplings are excellent for reversing loads and providesmooth operation at high speeds. The unique design is compact to allow for asmaller assembly – enabling a smallermachine footprint.
Designed with improved clamp style hubs for handling larger shafts and higher torque,the CD A1C clamp style hub design provides superior shaft engagement. Shaftshave increased clamping strength, eliminating the need for keyways for acleaner, better balanced design.
All CD A1Ccomponents are made of premium materials:
• Precision machined hubs are made from ISO grade 7075-T6aluminum.
• Hubs are black anodized to MIL-A-8625 Type 2, Class 2finish.
• Recessed fasteners are ISO 4762 grade 12.9 socket head capscrews.
• Unique, composite disc made of high precision compositematerial that is manufactured to strict aerospace and Six Sigma practices. This material has excellent chemical andmoisture resistance.
• All components tested with Finite Element Analysis (FEA)software for perfect balance.
• Eco-friendly materials with no banned substances accordingto RoHS directive.
Combining high performance design features, materials and precision, these A1C Couplings are precise, robust and availablein six sizes. Torque capacities range from 40Nm to 564Nm with speed ratingsfrom 6700 RPM to 15,000 RPM depending on model.