AC CANopen Servo Drive capable of control AC induction & brushless motors
The new i124 AC Servo Drive is capable of driving several motor types including AC induction and permanent magnet brushless motors with output power up to 1 HP. It can operate as a frequency inverter with programming capabilities allowing traditional V/Hz control method.
It also incorporates an active Power Factor Corrector (PFC) for minimal harmonics together with a high performance dual stage line filter. This avoids the use of huge and expensive external line filters required for most commercial AC Servo Drives.
i124 accepts a wide set of external command sources (including CANopen network). It also can work in stand-alone mode executing a pre-stored program.
i124 supports many feedbacks for position/velocity and torque control, including: Incremental encoder, Hall sensors, Tacho, Resolver and analog Input/ potentiometer.
The Serial interface for control panels allows direct configuration using push buttons and parameter display on LED/LCD.
- Power – 2Ph 190-250 VAC, 750 W
- Control – Slave or stand-alone servo drive
- Power factor with PFC - ≥ 0.90
- Supported Motors – DC brush, brushless trapezoidal , brushless sinusoidal, AC induction motor
- Feedbacks – Incremental encoder, Hall sensors, Tacho, Resolver, analog Input/ potentiometer
- Communications – RS232 / CANopen